Monday, June 8, 2009

End of the School Year Madness

Well Joey is almost finished putting on the new roof. I think he likes about 30 ft or so. Then it is time to FINALLY start on the baby room. I told Joey last night that I am on the down hill slide of the pregnancy and we need to get things moving. Our furniture came in last week at Babies R Us so we have to go pick that up. We go this Thursday (our 4 year Anniversary) for another ultrasound to see if the baby will let us take a peek. I am just SO BEYOND trilled to start buying things as any other new mom would be. Then that night we go for an infant CPR class. This weekend I wrote 5 papers for the Research Methods class so me and Amber are driving up to BG this morning to deliver them in person. One more quiz for that class and it is DONE! However, we started a new PSY class today, are we going to get a summer?? HA! So kindergarten graduation was fabulous in the new gym. I am looking forward to moving into my bigger room next year with a Dr. Seuss theme! I have a million things to get accompished this short summer. Eddy, Lisa, Heston, Aspen, Grandma and Papaw are leaving Thursday for their annual BIG trip to Canada, Maine, NYC, etc. for two weeks. So little Maddie will finally be spending some quality time with her mommy and daddy (even though truth be told she would rather be at grandma's house any day- but what "grandkid" doesn't).

No comments:

Post a Comment