Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Saturday Joey and I got up and went to Cracker Barrel to eat breakfast and to Toys R Us to look at some baby stuff (which is always fun). We got home and it was raining so the weather gave Joey and I the perfect opportunity to work on cleaning out the extra bedroom for the baby. This room was full...I mean FULL of everything from hunting stuff, Christmas decorations, clothes, old Nintendo games, and lots of childhood. After sixteen 40 gallon totes were full we took them up Grandma's to store upstairs until we can get our house built. Now the room is finally EMPTY! We are going to rip up the carpet and put down laminate wood flooring, paint the walls, put up a new lighting fixture, put in a new window, and redo the closet. It will probably be around 2 years until we are in the house (but we do have the blue prints and the house looks great on paper- ha!) so we decided to give the back bedroom a face lift for our little one coming this fall. I go to the doctor tomorrow and I will be one day shy of 17 weeks. My tummy is now growing and getting hard. What an amazing feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment