Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer...Where Did You Go?!?

Honestly, this has been the shortest summer ever! Next week I venture back to the classroom. One part of me is excited as I always am to meet my new kids and begin a whole new year, but there is a bigger part of me that is going to miss my daily summer routine with Gracie. A day filled with naps, Dora the Explorer, snacks, food, swimming, errands, shopping, books, visiting family, or just sitting in the floor playing with a basket of toys. She has the best personality and is such a good natured baby. Yesterday when we were sitting in the waiting room at Vanderbilt a nurse came over and said, "I just had to come over here to tell you that your baby is beautiful and so good natured. My child would never sit this long in a waiting room and be that good." That made my day! Over the summer she has really became a Mama's girl and to be honest...I love it that way! This is a bittersweet ending to my summer.

On another note Grandma made it through her surgery very well. This time next year you might even catch her in a bikini :)

Camera Drama...I had to mention my camera drama. As of Sunday we are on digital camera #4 for the summer. Joey broke Camera #1 and #2 and I broke #3. Hopefully Camera #4 will survive the Wright household.
<a href=

No comments:

Post a Comment